
a spooky room with a ghost....psyche!!!! It's just .my daughter striking a pose behind the curtain....of our room ....
I find this picture to be very telling ...an embarkation on a new chapter into the unknown. I can honestly say that I am creating what each day as I wake up .. ....it is like when I first arrived in Paris, no job, no real motivation to get myself up in the morning except my dream to work for a designer , learn to speak french and to meet a cool Frenchy.......I enrolled in the Alliance Francaise to have a purpose each day .... and there it started...
So here I am today ...an new dream to bring forth, in a new age, new era , millennium and new economic market.......
I invite all insights , encouragement and inspiration ......I am not prejudice .
P.S. > 5 seems to be a significant number for me this month anyone have an ideas .
Well wouldn't you know it ...the number 5 signifies ....CHANGE , CHANGE , CHANGE!!!! well if this isn't change then I don't know what is. I am about to break through the glass ceiling...the only thing is the glass cieling is a bit thicker than the normal one...but I am busting through...I feel it ..!!!
ReplyDelete