fading .......

Thursday, September 24, 2009

angels dropping crumbs ....


Needless to say , I have been on a roller coaster the past few days ..my daughter's back to school flu/cold we don't know what it actually is was shared by both of us......and my dwindling bank account ....the hotel keeps holding my money and not telling me...........worries over the future ..............missing cooking our own food........all these are symptoms of living in limbo I know ....but angels drop crumbs to tell me to stay on course...( p.s. it's my blog so , I can leave out proper structure , we're having a conversation ) like today out of the blue , my next check from one of my freelance gigs came through so I can pay the hotel .....!!phew...!!
A friend offered to do a splash page for my upcoming collection ...for me it makes it even more real..
My creative director and I had a face to face meeting to set our game plan to now hunt and secure the funding in record time...!!!! PRAY..!!!
We have some leads .....but we need to make this real....you know what I mean.
But I have to believe that for some reason as much as I seem to be trying , I can't seem to get to a full time position , freelance seems to come just in time..( it would be nice if it came in a manner that I am not panting at the door ) And people seem to crossing my path at just the right time..
Like Ophira Edut...!!! .....she is like this angel of website, astroinsight and positive energy-ite..!! ( need to keep the rhyme flow'in) And friends who continue to encourage me to stay on dream......!!
All in all it is what it is ...
I am going to relax and act like I own the name...
and have FAITH IN GREEN........!!!!!
( my funding coming through and that God is taking care of all the rest..)
night..
it's late.......

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know that you are out there...
    I am exercising Faith as I await word from the bank about my funds ....!!! it ususally posts the day after but for some strange reason ......it didn't...
    :( .....a little short are we....!!!!

    ReplyDelete