left the hotel on Tuesday, with so much pain , lost and feelings of failure . My daughter's pain on top of my own. She is ashamed and feeling homeless...we are f*** ing homeless...!!!!
she is right to feel all that she is feeling..
and that is hard to take on ...
hard to absorb...
I am looking for places ..
and so far it's all about having the deposit and the credit check ....
Now..
I am temporarily staying with my long long time best friend and Ynes's godfather's place . Its cozy as heck, clean and neat, and filled with his generous heart....
I am grateful and clear this is very temporary and I am on a serious hunt, for both a job and sublet..
that's all I can say ..
this is what it looks like ..
Question to all who are reading this...
let me know you are
and how can I help my daughter ....
what can I say to her ........
if you have any advice please share..............
night
No comments:
Post a Comment